How is your air conditioner doing? Did you get it checked or repaired recently? If you haven’t scheduled your bi-annual maintenance for your AC system, we suggest you do so soon whether it is new or old.
We also want to bring up that, if you are interested in discounts and easier scheduling, our maintenance plan may be helpful as well.
Let’s take a moment to look at why you should always call us to schedule maintenance services in Charleston and how our maintenance plan can help make this service even better.
What Does Maintenance Involve?
A maintenance tune-up for your air conditioner may not seem like much but the little corrections made during this visit go a long way. Maintenance involves the cleaning, adjusting, tightening, and overall optimizing of your AC system to reduce the impact of a season of wear and tear.
How Does Maintenance Benefit My System?
Maintenance services are going to be beneficial for your air conditioner in the following ways:
- Reduces Repair Needs: A tune-up is scheduled toward the beginning of the cooling season so we can catch smaller issues before they escalate. Things like tightening loose bolts or cleaning a dirty filter can help quite a bit in preventing bigger problems that require repairs.
- Extends Lifespan: By addressing a multitude of possible problems before they escalate into repair needs, maintenance is going to help maximize your system’s lifespan. Without the maximum effect of the wear and tear caused by regular use, your system can go past the 10-year lifespan minimum and get towards that 15-year mark before you need a replacement.
- Optimizes Energy Efficiency: An air conditioner that doesn’t have to struggle to do its job despite a host of different seemingly small issues won’t need to use extra energy to keep you cool. This means that maintenance is going to help optimize your system efficiency, rather than letting is lose a certain percentage each year.
- Keeps Energy Bills In Check: When your system doesn’t need to suck up extra energy to do its usual job that will show up on your energy bills–or to be more specific, it won’t! Better energy efficiency means no big spikes in energy use.
The Perks of Our Maintenance Plan
If you haven’t scheduled your AC maintenance service yet, we hope the list above shows you why it is important to your comfort! But we want to help sweeten the deal a bit more. With our maintenance plan, this already helpful service gets even better. Check out these additional perks:
- 20% off equipment repair
- Priority same-day service
- $49 diagnosis ($50 in savings from our regular price)
- A lifetime warranty on all repairs
- Plans starting at $21/month
Pretty great perks right? We think so too! We want to do right by our customers and make sure we give them great service for a great price. This is one of the many ways we do just that.
Contact Holy City Heating and Air, LLC to schedule your service or sign up for our maintenance plan, the Ultimate Savings Membership. We provide solutions for every season.